The Channel Lock ABUS 1480/120 MONOBLOCK is a manufactured HI-lock approved Cemented Steel SRA NF FMWC .
chain lock is ideal for protecting your vehicle from any malicious person.
This antitheft a length of 120 mm was developed after passing a series of impact resistance tests, cutting and corrosion.
Lock Chain ABUS 1480/120 PIECE by VINTAGE MOTORS: font>
- Very good protection in high-risk locations font>
- very strong hexagonal Link Chain 14 mméquipée d? A fabric sheath to avoid? Damage the paint of the motorcycle font>
- piece chain, padlock remains secured to the chaînepour an implementation easier font>
- Corps lock piece cemented steel, shockproof font>
- The chain and some closure elements are cemented special steel font>
- The cylinder ABUS X-Plus provides highly effective protection against tampering as lecrochetage font>
- Comes with two keys font>
- Comes with ABUS Code Card for key reproduction font>
- The longer the chain is long and it is easy? Attach your bike to a fixed point font>
- The chains are a very good solution to attach your bike to a fixed point font>
- To limit the possibilities? Brutal attacks, it is recommended to? Avoid asking the chain to the ground font>
Increasingly, the French insurance require users of motorized two wheels have an approved anti-theft type Class SRA or NF / FFMC. Font>
In fact these locks to get their approval had to pass a series of tests to demonstrate their ability to withstand the attacks of robbers. Font>
The Class SRA and NF / FFMC therefore a security and quality guarantee for our products. Font>
Without these approvals (glued or engraved on the body of the lock?) Certain assurances can you refuse to take over your vehicle. Font>