The U-lock ABUS 58 / 140HBIII310 SL is an antitheft U-lock manufactured carburized approved SRA NF FMWC .
The lock U is ideal for protecting your vehicle from any malicious person.
This lock with a length of 310 mm was developed after passing a series of impact resistance tests, cutting and corrosion.
U-lock ABUS 58 / 140HBIII310 S L by VINTAGE MOTORS:
- Maximum protection against theft
- Cove Round 16 mm diameter (18 with the coating)
- Double locking the? Handle in the housing
- L? Handle, case and some closure elements are cemented special steel
- The cylinder ABUS X-Plus offers high efficient protection against tampering, such as picking
- Supplied with 3 keys whose 1 Light + Supplied with a code card for duplication of keys
- = SL limited series with 3 unlighted key
- manual key Escutcheon to protect it from dust and corrosion
- SH58 Media Using? easy mounting on the tubes 12 to 17 mm diameter
- The platinum monoblock GIVI: the fully integrated mount option allows the attachment of virtually all locks U ABUS from a bight 300 mm
- To increase safety during long periods of parking, it is better? Attach the bike to an additional fixed point
- U-type locks belong to the category of the best locks in general
Increasingly, the French insurance require users of motorized two wheels have an approved anti-theft type Class SRA or NF / FFMC.
In fact these locks to get their approval had to pass a series of tests to demonstrate their ability to withstand the attacks of robbers.
The Class SRA and NF / FFMC therefore a security and quality guarantee for our products.
Without these approvals (glued or engraved on the body of the lock?) Certain assurances can you refuse to take over your vehicle.